– Struggling to find your why as a photographer,
– Striving to find balance in work and life while pursuing your passion in photography,
– Passionate about your craft, but are feeling disconnected lately,
– Done with the comparison game,
– Hoping to tell more authentic stories through your photography,
The Luminists was born out of my deep desire to create an inclusive community of photographers and offer them a safe space to gain confidence in their craft and learn more about themselves as an artist and photography.
Inspired by the exceptional artists of the 1800s, with their incredible landscape paintings illuminated by light and shadow, The Luminists’ workshops strive to help photographers learn more about themselves and shooting in low light for more moody, magical moments reminiscent of that era’s tranquil feeling.
Time to get the creative juices flowing! Solid Gold styled shoot for up to six photographers, planned, designed + hosted in my studio.
Acadia National Park, Maine
This workshop isn’t your typical photographer’s retreat. This is an opportunity for photographers to discover their dharma, heal their souls by the ocean, build relationships as a collective, and CREATE. We’ll create breathtaking photos in the most peaceful place on the planet.
This retreat will include:
– Morning meditations on the coast of Maine
– Reconnections to both our purpose and to the Earth
– Community building by the fire
– Tarot card reading
– Quiet time for journaling or manifesting
On this retreat, there will be no competition. We are all artists, and the opportunities are endless for all of us – we will be operating with open hearts and abundance mindsets. There’s enough success, creativity, and love to go around.
This retreat will be packed with powerful tools for your spirit and mind and dreamy visuals that will help you land your dream couples, and I can’t wait to see you there.