A lot of couples wonder why it’s a good idea to have a first look. I can build a solid case as to why you might consider adding this to your wedding planning timeline to flow through your wedding day with ease. If you’re looking for a reaction, believe, me, you’re going to get it, not once, but twice!
- More time for photos!
- Privacy to share your deepest feelings without an audience.
- If you are worried people can’t hear you or your voice will crack or even some tears, consider incorporating your vows.
- Relax and enjoy your day that you put all your energy into so you can soak in every moment.
- Let’s get the party started! Enjoy cocktail hour and all those delicious appetizers with your closest friends and family.
- Be a part of your day. You won’t miss a thing.
- Double bonus–you get to experience those feelings all over again when your partner walks down the aisle! You’d be surprised the emotions I’ve seen not once, but twice! It’s a beautiful thing!
Here are some beautiful moments full of excitement, joy, and emotion from my weddings last year.
Making time together and alone is precious. Time is of the essence on your wedding day and I want you to feel at ease and have a stress-free day. Before we continue, let me put a disclaimer–my couples are not required to do the first look. It’s only a suggestion based on experience. I’ve seen the benefits of a first look over and over again and so I only share this because I want the best for my couples!
I would love to hear from you and help you figure out what’s best for you for your 2019 and 2020 wedding day! Please e-mail me for inquiries.
Share this story